THIS IS TEH END
So, the real reason I posted my blogroll of healy blogs yesterday?

I'm done with this healing thing.

Between life-tapping warlocks, tanks forgetting their pants, aggro hungry mages, and other disc priests bubbling my target, I just can't handle it anymore!

The sickest thing about being a healer? When everyone is doing their job properly, YOUR job is mind-numbingly dull. When everyone is screwing up? You're pissed off because they keep screwing up.

I'm sick of wiping up after your messes, non-healers! It's a thankless job. It's a stupid job. Seriously, healers are completely pointless. Basically, your health is your green bar plus a multiplier of my blue bar. Do you ever think about how ridiculous that really is? I mean, couldn't you just, like, not take damage? This is sort of like throwing money at a problem. I'm throwing my mana at the problem - YOU!

SO NO MORE

Shadow I become.



For the record, this is known as "Pulling a Paolo".
Labels: | edit post
6 Responses

  1. Paolo Says:

    There's not enough sexy balls of purple in the world. MOAR! WE SHALL DISPERSE FOR GREAT VICTORY!!1!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Ah shucks and I thought you were coming to my side

    Pesty


  3. TomTheBert Says:

    Good, but I think krizzlybear beat you to it.

    Of course, you're absolutely right about the whole boring when people are doing their jobs and annoying when people aren't.


  4. krizzlybear Says:

    actually, gnomeaggedon beat me to it by changing his blog name to trollaggedon. it's actually quite hilarious.


  5. krizzlybear Says:

    actually, I beat MYSELF to it last year when I did "Fire is the New Black" for april fools '09. does that count?


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.