Hey folks! If you hadn't noticed, I've not been posting for a few days!

For various reasons, it is unlikely I will be able to post regularly for the next week or two. I am away from the WoW universe, and trekking along the gulf coast with my family. The gods of beach wireless internet apparently have forbidden me from logging in to any character that is parked in Dalaran, so my Shammy and Druid alts are enjoying the attention they are getting for once.

If you want to keep up with what I'm doing IRL, you can try to follow me on Twitter (if you aren't creepy). If I recognize you from comments, I'll add you back.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. M Says:

    That's it! I'm too creepy for Twitter... Found my new excuse. :-D

    Have fun, we'll see you soon since I'm all flaked out too.


  2. Fuubaar Says:

    Yeah, the only useful thing I've been doing is making mad goldz at the AH & making small talk in guild chat.

    I'm about as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop.


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.