Avert Your Eyes
Short note to warn people: Tomorrow I am posting my Starter Guide for Holy Priest PvE Healing.

It is currently 8 pages long in Word, single spaced - and I still have 2 more sections to write, and then I need to go back through and add all the WoWhead and blog links. I actually took the day off of work (I assure you, that is no big sacrifice) and have been working on it for 4 hours - and I'm nowhere near done.

If this were a normal website, and not a blog, it wouldn't be a big deal, but since it IS a blog, and therefore formatting is a PitA, I am giving you a little forewarning. This is way bigger than the Discipline Guide, due to the nature of Holy Healing.

Oh TLDR, you ain't seen NOTHIN' yet!
3 Responses
  1. Fuubaar Says:

    Why don't you break it up by those sections. Then it's not so painful to the reader.

    Just a suggestion.


  2. @Fuubaar

    I seriously considered doing that. That's what I was doing with my lolsmite guide, but then it gets very difficult to link to the guide itself from another website. A lot of my traffic comes from external links to my Disc Guide, for instance - if it were broken up into multiple posts, it would be trickier to link to it.


  3. Bojangles00 Says:

    Isn't there a way to make categories and then file posts into there, instead of having them show up on the main page? Then you could just make a table of contents post on the first page. :]

    Oh and I won't say tl;dr, because I will read it once I level my priest ;]


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.