I don't talk like this in Vent...
Save or Die Radio episode 20 is up! Lots of chat about PAX, chicks at the gaming table, and the hierarchy of different games. And includes yours truly as a guest, talking specifically about gamer girls, noobism, and WoW players getting started in D&D. If you agreed with my manifesto I posted a few days ago, you'll enjoy it.

Note that this podcast (and most Save or Die Radio episodes) have explicit language. You've been warned.

If you aren't interesting in gaming conventions (specifically PAX) skip about the first third (but it's pretty informative!) of the show.

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I'll make sure the guys over at SoDR see them as well :) (Fuubaar, you should definitely listen to the gamer girl part!)

Powered by ScribeFire.
3 Responses
  1. Dan Hughes Says:

    I think it's about time I was recognized as the official "The Man." I cannot thank you enough for recognizing it on a world-wide forum. Thanks ;)

    Seriously, awesome show. I really really enjoyed it!

    ~Dan


  2. @Dan

    Hahaha I completely agree. Your "the man"ness has gone undeclared publicly for FAR too long.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    all ur mans r belong to us.

    load them up the mans.


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.