iDon't Like Airports
Looks like the general concensus from those who have experienced 10 and 25 man OS who commented yesterday have found the 25 man version easier than 10 man. How intriguing!

In non-wow news, I am sitting on an airplane fondly remembering how much I uses to enjoy flying. I really hate it these days, even considering the fact that my fiancé and I always upgrade to business class. The pressure change makes my sinuses go nuts, and no matter how much gum I chew, my ears don't pop properly without agonizing pain. Whine.

This is also my first attempt at blogging from my iPhone so we'll see how that goes. Speaking of, I love the wow armory app - especially the ability to accept and look at calendar invites. Too bad you can't make new ones. I also have the authenticator app but I don't use it because I actually have one of those original authenticators and I prefer it.

Any other good wow apps? Especially free ones! I wish wowhead had an app.

Random thought of the day: Why yes mister security guy, I DO carry my d20 with me everywhere I go. You know, in case I find myself in need of a saving throw on the airplane...
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    On a reflex save you only take half damage. I guess it's better than going to -10 :-D


  2. Unknown Says:

    Considering the way we typically roll, let's just hope the plane doesn't have any problems!

    Have a good trip!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I once had a sinus attack while flying. My doctor suggested I take an antihistamine before getting on a plane. I think it helps. I can't sleep on planes, but it does make me drowsy, which isn't a bad thing.


  4. Ophelie Says:

    I loved flying until I moved to an island and it became regular part of my life. Now it's such a huge hassle and I have to fly to go *anywhere*. On any flight longer than a few hours, I keep my Benedryl handy.

    I probably wouldn't despise flying as much if I had the chance to fly business though. Lucky you!


  5. @cowandbones

    you must be talking 3rd edition or 3.5! In 4th I don't think it's like that although it may be that I simply haven't been in a situation to do that yet. I'm a d&d noob!

    @Michael

    well I didn't end up in a pit so so far I'm ahead as far as I'm concerned!

    @anonymous

    but then I'm worried I won't be able to drink the free alcohol!!!!

    @ophelie

    Yeah when I was younger and flying by myself there was the novelty factor. Now I have to contend with a grouchy misanthrope of a fiancé and it's not as fun! Regarding the business class, it's one of the main reasons we fly airtran... Super cheap business class upgrades when you check in!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    I only play 3.5. 4th made the game so un-fun for me. Even with reintroduction of Gnomes in PhB 2 it just still isn't the same.


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.