Reflex versus Rotation, Figure 1

Admit it. You're impressed by my awesome MSPaint skillz.
7 Responses
  1. M Says:

    Oh my God. All my dreams of the aforementioned slider theory of WoW realized in graphical format before my very eyes. I never thought it would happen in my lifetime. *tear*. Thank you Miss Medicina. You're the best!


  2. Unknown Says:

    I feel like I have more of a rotation than my Disc Priest does with my Paladin Tank!

    I DEMAND A PLACE ON THAT CHART!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I'm impresed!

    What is it? :-)

    Gobble gobble.



  4. Fish Says:

    I would agree with that except I find tanking to be much more rotational than healing, I don't think anything in wow is all that cut and dried (besides frost mage, 11111111111 ftw)


  5. Averna Says:

    I loled. And then I posted it on my guild forum. =D (don't worry, I gave you link credit =P)


  6. Shintar Says:

    I agree with Fish that tanking involves a lot more use of rotations than healing, at least in raids. Whenever you're not busy picking up a mob or moving it to somewhere else, you'll basically do nothing but mash your threat buttons in order (which can be very dull!).


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.