*popcorn* wtf
When did *popcorn* become a legitimate emote?

::wanders off to ponder::
7 Responses
  1. debussy Says:

    I think you're referring to e-drama happening on ...
    *popcorn*


  2. @debussy

    Shhh! I don't participate in e-drama... ever!


  3. Unknown Says:

    owwww

    I know EXACTLY WHERE you're seeing that.

    I've already emailed Ful about it. He hasn't responded back but when I read it, I totally went

    Oh SNAP!

    /wanders off to make some brownies

    or

    *brownies*

    Your choice I guess :)


  4. Cael Says:

    Just laziness on my part. :-)

    *popcorn* or /popcorn is much easier to type than /sits back with popcorn to watch the drama-llama parade around the living room.



  5. Breevok Says:

    *popcorn* has been a legitimate emote since I was MUDing in the late 1980s. Damn I'm old


  6. Jeff Says:

    I can guess where you saw it today also, but I have never seen the emote before either. Amusing though!

    However, a string of *popcorn* (hur hur) is not so amusing to read, so I didn't add my own over there even though I was feeling the same way.

    Don't worry Miss M... your readers will be back momentarily!


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.