Best of the Healing World
ETA: Added a good priesty link!

This week is incredibly skimpy on healing class-specific posts. Fuubaar keeps sending me frowny faces over gchat, wondering why I'm not posting as much, even daring to ask me if I was done with the blog. WHAT?! Hell naw.

The general answer across the blogosphere is that times are tough, folks. We're in the late-patch lull that even patch 3.3.3 can't really fix. There weren't that many changes for healers. We'd already talked about the changes to t10 for priests ad nauseam. People are bored.

That's not my issue. Mine is more of a personal thing. I have 7 posts half written, bookmarks out the wazoo providing content for relevant posts. I cannot bring myself to post a piece that is not fully researched and completed. I'm having more of an issue where my brain is asleep. I cannot seem to maintain focus or interest in anything, and all I want to do is sleep and/or watch Law & Order. I went to the doctor today, and I have been on my SAN character trying to level, but nothing that feels particularly exciting.

No, I am not abandoning this blog. If I only make 2 or 3 posts in a week, that is never meant to suggest I'm leaving the blogosphere. It usually just means I'm very tired, and having my own personal version of a relapse.

So to the meat - there's only a couple of things that stood out this week as particularly helpful to specific healing classes, but they are good reads anyway.

Druids


Paladins

Priests


Shaman


3 Responses
  1. Grimmtooth Says:

    Only 2-3 a week? If only I could match that output. I don't consider that skimpy at all, especially for a specialty blog. That's almost blabby.

    If I were in a bloggy mood, I might blog how one doesn't need to out-blog wow.com to remain viable. That one or two well-done blog posts, cooked over time and seasoned with perspective, are far better than what amounts to collections of tweets glued together with literary bondo.

    I say, it's OK to take pride in one's work and be picky. Miley Cyrus puts out, what, five albums a year? And Pink Floyd did almost that many over two decades. (Sorry, Jong).

    But as I'm not in a bloggy mood, all Imma gonna do is blather all over your comments page.

    You're welcome.


  2. @Grimmtooth

    Comments sections are for blathering XD

    And... you're right. Back in the day I felt like I could post helpful/useful content on a daily basis. I can't seem to do that anymore, but maybe that's just because I've managed to cover a lot of the things I wanted to discuss before - and they haven't changed since the last time I talked about them.


  3. Dristanel Says:

    I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling the 3.3 burnout...


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.