It's a Smorgasbord!
Best Google Searches that led people to Miss Medicina in the past week:


In other news, zomg new Save or Die radio episode... finally! Go vote for them and stuff. Episode 21 talks about Magic the Gathering, and undead mobs in D&D among other things. Jack no likey Aion, but Adam is hooked.

In other other news, Patch 3.3 will bring Icecrown (hey at least that's ONE thing I'm sure of!), did you hear? Have you been stocking up on your runes? Do you know what I'm talking about?

Don't forget to start turning in all those Ancient Vrykul Bones that have been collecting dust in your bags during all your Ebon Blade dailies to the Bone Witch so that you can pick up some runes:
I'm going on the assumption that we will be able to use these while in Icecrown. Cross your fingers, there are very good arguments against this notion (as in whoa that's way too OP). If anyone can confirm that this is the case on PTR, please let me know! You're not gonna be able to buy these things since both the runes and the bones are soulbound (unless they change that in a patch), so now you have one more good reason to go do your dailies!

It is the Friday before a 3-day weekend, and I'm pulling out my character sheet and doing some tabletop D&D tonight, so all in all? I can't wait until this work day is over!

Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Fuubaar Says:

    Jess,

    I think you dated this post a few days in the past. Or did I miss something. Wednesday is the new Friday?


  2. @Fuubaar

    Wow.... FREAKY. I was totally out of it when I wrote this post this morning... man we really need some coffee in my house.


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.