Non Sequitur
I'm cheating. I'm back-posting for Monday. Mwahaha.

Because Sunday I never went to bed, and Monday I had a presentation for my seminar class that I was up all night putting together. After finishing my awesome intended to be 20 minute power point presentation, I had to go down to campus for a five hour seminar class in which we all presented our papers. My 20 minute presentation actually ended up being an hour. Oops.

And after that was over? I drove home, and crashed. I just woke up, and I'm still exhausted. And I have to leave for work in 3 hours, and try to fit in a 12 hour day if possible. Blah. I haven't been able to raid with my fellow alliance members on a regular basis for several weeks now (with the notable exception of Maly this weekend). Since my university is on a quarter system, and not a semester system, it may be summer for everyone else, but "summer" for me is defined by "no school" - and therefore, it's not summer yet!

I'm exhausted.
2 Responses
  1. M Says:

    You can't triple stamp a double stamp.

    Oh, and I put something on EGA about mayhaps switching raid days because you're not the only one that seems to be quite busy...


  2. I was never really a huge fan of the days we use right now anyway. After a few weeks of it, I think we can safely call Tuesday Nights dangerous. That having been said, no night except friday and sat would be any better for me at the present moment, so I'm a moot point. Once the "summer" begins, I'm free as a bird.


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.