And on an entirely unrelated note...

Where have I been? Why so few posts?

I've been in a bit of a WoW funk for various personal reasons. I've been catching up on a lot of reading that I always enjoy, and I've been a bit down due to some bad news about our dog, a giant purebred black lab of the sweetest and friendliest disposition. Unfortunately, after dozens of vet visits, trying to find out why he's been so tired, non-hungry, and less animated over the past 8 months, we finally went to a different vet. Last week he was officially diagnosed with advanced Lymphoma.

It definitely hit me like a ton of bricks because even though I was convinced he was sick with something serious, he's not even 5 years old - so cancer didn't even seem like an issue to me. Lymphoma is already a tender topic with me because my father was diagnosed with it a couple of years ago, which led to a lot of changes in my personal life. Luckily, my dad is in remission, but it doesn't look like that will be the case with Chopper, the big black lab of love.

So in the meantime I've been putting forth a lot of effort in researching different recipes of things I can cook him at home, and trying to spend some time with him for his last few weeks with us. It's hard for me to get the inspiration or motivation to research WoW stuff, or find my muse to write about it, or even raid or play much more than a few dailies here and there when I've got a brain full of a drooling, bouncy black lab that may no longer be around in a few weeks.

In spite of all this, I will try to get some content out about the recent crappy priest Q&A, and some reflections on how the 3.2 priest changes have affected my own personal gameplay.
5 Responses
  1. M Says:

    /hugs for Jess.


  2. Unknown Says:

    I am so sorry to hear that hun :(

    I've missed my little priest.

    /sits a drink next to Jess for her consumptional purposed.


  3. @Ful&Fuu

    Thanks guys. :) I'm normally not even a dog person, but seriously, no one could spend time with this dog and not fall in love!


  4. Unknown Says:

    hey, where's the link you offered me?

    I'm not messin around lady...

    Hand over the goods!

    Or Darf gets it :P


  5. @Fuu

    Well missy, i sent it you via email to the ful& fuu gmail email!

    But here it is again: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbuhhVkusffRt0xo

    Also, I mailed you some glyphs last night XD, and I hope you enjoyed my incredibly long post today about how to heal as a Disc priest!


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.