Blizzcon 2009 Recap via Links
Firstly, the boys over at the Save or Die Radio podcast have asked me to start writing a blog for them about what it's like being a total and complete n00b at table top gaming. I only just recently started spending one night a week RPing with them, and so far the comedy of errors (what, me? make errors? psh) has led to lots of great material. Check them out, and I promise you won't be disappointed! (I totally didn't ask permission before using this image either, I like to live on the edge.)

Blizzcon is over, thank God. For ease of review over Blizzcon panels, I have provided a list of the panels and events, along with links to the websites I used to get my information about them. All the websites are so disorganized, and it grates on my type Aness.

Friday:
Saturday:
I'm still trying to sythesize a lot of the information coming out of Blizzcon this weekend, because some of it is pretty confusing and unclear. But don't worry, I'm going to clear up what's in store for us healers in Cataclysm - Matticus made a nice start for us over at WoW Insider, and you can read my post about stat streamlining from Saturday if you are desperate for info!
2 Responses
  1. Franklin Says:

    WTB more paladin information besides stat changes. :\


  2. @Franklin

    Yeah so much for the Class Q&A. Not too much information for the majority of classes.


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.