Friday Drinking Games
Soooo comments look screwy on yesterday’s post because my pet troll trolled me under a different account name on accident and I thought it was someone else and I was all like ZOMG /COWER SMITE and then he contacted me in game and now everything’s cool.

Love you Franklin. Even though you give me panic attacks.

It’s Friday! That means I’m gaming tonight with a piece of paper and a pencil and a few beers. And so I bring you…

THE LOOT DRAMA DRINKING GAME

1. “What? Priests don’t need crit, you shouldn’t be rolling on that item!” = 1x shot
2. Hunter rolling for leather = 1x shot
3. Healing shammy piece, with no shammy healer in the raid = 1x shot
4. Ret pally rolling on both healing AND tanking plate because “But… I was thinking about respeccing!” = 2x shots
5. DPS Plate wearers all rolling on Plate tank boots because the boots have hit rating = 2x shots
6. Kitty druid rolling on druid tanking gear because “What?! I’m specced feral!” =2x shots
7. Warrior rolling on awesome gun or bow against hunter =3x shots
8. Someone who jumped in to replace another raider on very last boss winning best item boss drops =3x shots
9. Tank who wins item trades it to someone who has a tanking off spec because it's a better upgrade for him - completely ignoring the three other tanks who rolled on the item and should have won =3x shots
10. The rogue who rolls need on the Reins of the Bronze Drake after everyone else has passed and then says  "ZOMG relax people, it's just loot, I don't know why you're getting so upset LOL!!1!9!" =THE WHOLE DAMN BOTTLE

I wish you all a super happy weekend as I continue to battle the same Headache That Would Not Disappear I've been battling for three days.




3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    * Every time the Raid Leader get
    s excited/ comments on" Fuubaar has three stacks" (3 shots)

    * Everytime you see/hear on vent that a Priest & a Druid kitty are going to sneak up/ steal Hodir's loot (2 shots)

    * Every time the healer or tank whispers you in regards to the happenings of a fight (WFT I have no clue WTF I'm doing?) while you have no clue yourself (6 shots each)

    * Everytime Ful says, "That sounds sexual" (He needs to take 2 shots)

    Oh I can go ALL day sister :P


  2. M Says:

    "Every time the Raid Leader get
    s excited" - Anyone else read that as "sexcited"?

    * Every time you create a new loot system only to have the raid disband because half of us got kicked out of the game for the night (/wrist)


  3. Fuubaar Says:

    2 shots hun!


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.