Off Topic, but hilarious
Labels: | edit post
10 Responses
  1. Dwism Says:

    I am not giggling... not even the least, i SWEAR ^^



  2. Kulat/Kriyet Says:

    You are responsible for at least 10 minutes cleaning my morning coffee off the keyboard.

    Thanks for a giggly start to my day.


  3. Klepsacovic Says:

    I also would be concerned if my child in junior high was licking camel toads.


  4. Juzaba Says:

    Those are the camels with the two humps as opposed to the one hump, right?


  5. Aryas Says:

    What do you suppose an actual camel toad looks like.


  6. B_Dragon Says:

    I can only offer my sincerest, most humble /facepalm in the face of said question about 'camel toads'.

    /sincerest and most humble facepalm


  7. Eus Says:

    Um, well, *sigh*, *clear throat*, wow. So, is that what the kids are calling it these days....lol



  8. icbleu Says:

    Oh my... please put disclaimers on things like that. I was drinking COFFEE!! haha <3


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.