Forum Lawls: The Great Petition
Forum lawl of the day:

I would like to make a petition with the purpose of forcing Blizz to create the option of making a tabards hideable!


I don't think that word means what you think it means. (In all fairness, this was on an EU forum, and maybe my Americanness is showing, but it made me chuckle)

Although, I am highly amused at the concept of petitioning Obama to FORCE Blizz to allow tabards to be hideable. That's it! I'm calling my representative right now!

~~~~

Posts are sparse and slow this week because I'm somewhat panic-stricken about not having all my gifts ready yet!
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Lets go so far as you can hide everything & run around naked ;)

    Naked TANK FTW!

    I represent NO MAN!


  2. Ophelie Says:

    I think they mean to petition Blizzard...

    Still pretty funny though, since the original purpose of tabards was mainly cosmetic.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Brim over I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.