Forum Lawls: The Great Petition
Forum lawl of the day:

I would like to make a petition with the purpose of forcing Blizz to create the option of making a tabards hideable!

I don't think that word means what you think it means. (In all fairness, this was on an EU forum, and maybe my Americanness is showing, but it made me chuckle)

Although, I am highly amused at the concept of petitioning Obama to FORCE Blizz to allow tabards to be hideable. That's it! I'm calling my representative right now!


Posts are sparse and slow this week because I'm somewhat panic-stricken about not having all my gifts ready yet!
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Fuubaar Says:

    Lets go so far as you can hide everything & run around naked ;)

    Naked TANK FTW!

    I represent NO MAN!

  2. Ophelie Says:

    I think they mean to petition Blizzard...

    Still pretty funny though, since the original purpose of tabards was mainly cosmetic.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Brim over I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at