Come Make Fun of Me on TNB
So remember a week ago, when I mentioned that I was excited about an upcoming event?

That event is Friday night, and I hope you'll join me! I'll be Live on the Twisted Nether Blogcast, Priesting it up with Fimlys and Nibuca.

I'm actually quite nervous about this, but I already have a solution to my concern, and it is a four letter word.

BEER.

So come join me in the chat room tomorrow night at 8pm PST (11 pm my time - plenty of time for beer!) to hear what happens when you combine a splash of alcohol, a lot of priest, and someone who is very self conscious about their southern accent. I'm taking bets on how well I manage to hide the accent while Under the Influence of Fuubaar and Fulguralis.

You could just wait for the episode to hit iTunes, but seriously, where's the fun in that? Don't you want to BE THERE WITH ME?
9 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    oh... I was thinking you were going to say another 4 letter word...

    Beer works too ;)

    Can't wait to listen :D



  2. Ophelie Says:

    Looking forward to it!


  3. Tam Says:

    I am bad at time zones but I have horrible feeling it would be 4 in the morning for me ... but I will listen avidly, albeit belatedly.

    I'm really looking forward to it!

    *pom poms*

    (Well, I might try to stay up...)


  4. Havoca Says:

    Okay, I can be there.


  5. Eversor Says:

    Good luck! And gooooo beer!


  6. Mongrr Says:

    Unfortunately, I'll still be in a raid at that time. :(

    How long is the blogcast supposed to run? I may be able to catch the tail end of it...



  7. Anonymous Says:

    Southern accent=win!


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.