Twisted Nether Blogcast Posted!
Pssst... If you weren't able to make it to the Live Blogcast last Friday at Twisted Nether, the episode has been posted! It's not quite the same as being in the chatroom with the rest of us, but go ahead and give it a listen. I'm very proud of my ability to cover up the accent... although a bit embarassed by how much I was giggling.

I want to send out a personal thank you to Fimlys and Nibuca who made me feel very welcome... and to all my friends and guildies who showed up and filled the chatroom until it was almost bursting! It was an awesome way to spend a Friday night.



Powered by ScribeFire.

3 Responses
  1. Tam Says:

    WEEEE! I've been waiting for it to go up for days and having small tantrums and crying into the howling void of the internet: "WHERE IS MISS MEDICINA!"

    I'm so sorry I didn't make it - I managed to stay up til 2 and then pathetically fell asleep :/


  2. Tiex Says:

    Ha, it's funny how hard it is to say "Miss Medicina" for them =P

    It's so natural in Portuguese XD


  3. @Tam

    Ha, I was barely able to stay awake for the whole thing, so don't fret! I hope you enjoy it XD

    @Tiex

    It should be natural in Portuguese, since it's from the Latin! I have a theory that Nibuca might have trouble with it because she lives in California, in the lands of Mendicino type names. I don't mind at all though!


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.