Love is in the Hair... wait.
I normally shy away from things like shared topics and Blog Azeroth events. I don't really know why. But I recently discovered Physician's Log via Bossy Pally, and I'm so in love with her website, that when she put out a call for people to get involved in this Secret Admirer's event on Twitter, I couldn't resist.

So now I must go forth and be subtle in anonymous comments in someone else's blog. I'm not sure I know how to do "subtle"... I'm a dwarf. There's nothing stealthy or subtle about a dwarf. Dwarf rogues? Oxymoron. Anyway, I digress.

Supposedly my secret admirer is supposed to comment on this post. So keep an eye on the comments if you want to watch the fun! I feel rather like a princess waiting on a throne, gazing out the window awaiting my secret prince to come tell me... okay I took that way too far. Ending this post right now. /awkward



Powered by ScribeFire.

7 Responses
  1. Yours Truly Says:

    Thankfully it's not our hare-brained scheme if it doesn't produce!

    I have a crush on a glorious priestess. Holy as though, yet penitent right now, I can't wait to see the next incarnation.


  2. Leah Says:

    but...but...my alliance rogue is a dwarf! and she can be pretty sneaky too o_O


  3. Syrana Says:

    "Love is in the Hair" ... all I could think was... "is that hair gel?" :P


  4. Yours Truly Says:

    Darling,
    Just because you've lost that holy feeling doesn't mean we cannot be together. Imagine it, the two of us in a tidal wave surrounded by your lovely bubble of protection.

    Until tomorrow when all will be revealed, adieu.


  5. Yours Truly Says:

    I have every confidence that you shall find me on the 'morrow when I reveal my devotion and stalking tendencies to the world on my very own blog.

    Your attention to detail is remarkable (even the Oculus debacle only highlighted your perfectionist tendencies) and I love seeing how you interact with your raid team. My current guild/raiding relationship is a love/hate one ^^

    I only wish I'd discovered you sooner when my priestess practiced the voodoo of a holy type.

    Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day! May the Earthmother watch over you <3


  6. Breevok Says:

    I should have put this on yesterday - but erm am I the only one who finds this just a touch creepy? Yuck!


  7. Yours Truly Says:

    It gets creepier yet as I have passed on some holiday cheer in-game! Be sure to check your mailbox :)


Creative Commons License
Miss Medicina by Miss Medicina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at missmedicina.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at missmedicina.blogspot.com.